You can use the following methods
I carry an iZettle card reader so can take card payments onsite once I’ve completed your work. It means I can accept the following cards:
- Visa Electron
I can NOT accept card payments by phone.
I can also take payments by:
- Paypal – you don’t need a PayPal account
- Cheque with valid guarantee card
- Bank Transfer
When do I have to pay you for your services?
- Once the PAT testing I’ve carried out has been completed, I will only let you have test results to prove it’s been done and upto date when payment has been received.
- For repair work – you pay me once I’ve returned the equipment to you having completed the work we agreed on.
- If I come to sort your computer then I take payment once we’re done – either using a credit card or cash.
- I can send you an invoice by eMail that you pay using PayPal (you don’t need a PayPal account).
- If you want to buy Zero88 spare parts – then you can pay by PayPal, bank transfer or cheque but I will not dispatch parts until I have received payment in full.
- I can issue you with a “ProForma” invoice if you need, but I will not commence any work until it’s been paid in full.
My PAT testing reports are eMailed in standard Acrobat/PDF format once I’ve returned to base & downloaded your PAT test results.
If you need me to print paper copies results then this is a chargeable extra, you can see a sample of the reports on this page.
Your equipment will not be returned until I’ve received cleared payment unless I’ve accepted a purchase order.
I dispatch most spare parts or equipment only by UPS or Hermes because I’ve found them to be reliable – you may not collect from me (in person or by courier) unless by prior arrangement
Do you accept Purchase Orders?
If you mean “Will I do work for you and let you pay me later?” then the answer is generally “No”.
I will accept Purchase Orders from some organisations and companies e.g. schools, colleges and some theatres but only by prior agreement.
I will NOT begin work until I receive the Purchase Order.
If you choose to use a Purchase order then my invoice terms are strictly 20 working days nett and I do charge late payment fees, these are currently as follows:
- Interest at 8% over base rate
- Additional fixed penalty charge £40 as well as the 8% over base rate of interest
This is in accordance with Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998
You can read my full Terms & Conditions at this page here.
Please note that I am not VAT registered so my invoices will not include any VAT.
VAT due on spare parts we use will be included in the price of the item as supplied to you.