I keep a stock of spares for Zero88 equipment both current and legacy e.g. BetaPack 1, Sirius, Frog and Jester including the following:
- Zero88 Fader caps for Sirius 24/48, Lightmaster XLS, Level series (Old style)
- Zero88 Fader caps for Alcora, Elara, Frog and Solution
- New keys for Sirius 24, Sirius 48, Sirius 250
- Replacement triacs for BetaPack 1/BetaPack 2 dimmers
- Replacement triacs for BetaPack 3 dimmers
- Replacement triacs for Alphapack 1, Alphapack 2 & 3 dimmers
- Replacement triacs for Chilli series dimmers
- Zero88 Faders for all desks including Sirius,Lightmaster,Level, Alcora, Elara, Frog, Solution and Orb
- Replacement transformers for BetaPack Mk1, BetaPack Mk2, BetaPack Mk3, Sirius & Demux 48
- Replacement channel fuses for all Zero88 Dimmers
- BetaPack Mk1, Betpack Mk2 Fuseholders & caps
- Replacement corners for Alcora/Elara/Illusion & Level Plus
- Replacement Batteries for Frogs, Jester, Solution and Sirius, Lightmaster
- Replacement PSU for Alcora, Elara, Frog, Jester & Solution desks
- Replacement PSU for Linebacker DMX tester.
Reclaimed original Zero88 Spare Parts for legacy equipment
I also have a stock of reclaimed spare parts consisting of:
- BetaPack 2 Chokes and holders
- 15a Panel mount sockets (old & new style) for Alphapack & BetaPack – all marks
- BetaPack Mk1 and Mk2 Fuseholders & caps
- BetaPack Mk1 and Mk2 Fuseblown neons
- Alcora/Elara tactile actuators and front panel buttons
- Alcora/Elara/Level plus fader caps (Red, Blue & White inserts)
- Sirius, Lightmaster buttons
- Sirius, Lightmaster collet knobs
- Sirius, Lightmaster, Level fader caps & inserts
- Sirius 24/48 keyswitches & Blackout switches
- Sirius keys
- Sirius 24/48 Blackout switch
- PSU’s for Alcora, Elara (DMX only & DMX/Analogue), Frog, Jester & Solution desks
- BetaPack Mk2 finger plates
- BetaPack Mk 1 Test switch assembly
- BetaPack Mk 1, Demux 48 metalwork
- BetaPack Mk1 Wall mount brackets
- BetaPack Mk1 Rackmount brackets
- BetaPack Mk1 Choke PCBs
- BetaPack Mk1 Main PCB nylon standoffs
- BetaPack Mk1 Main PCB including mains transformer
How many Zero88 spares do I keep?
I don’t have the space to keep one of everything, so I might need to order your part. I can order spare parts direct from Zero88 so if you don’t have a local dealer, I can supply them to you – Zero88 won’t supply direct to end users. My experience identifying parts means I can take some of the pain out of buying spares. I also have some equipment from Strand & Zero88 that I’m breaking for spares – you can see the current list here.
I’m working on an online shop so that you’ll see pictures of the above parts to compare with yours, keep checking back for updates.
Fed up of timewasters selling Zero88 on eBay?
A lot of folks sell old Zero88 stuff on eBay that they find in storage or clearances and their “test” is to turn it on and if LED’s light then they list it as working, sadly it can also mean it’s faulty. I’ve often heard of disputed sales because the buyer thought that a dimmer not working was a simple repair of the 13a plug.
Thinking of replacing your Zero88 kit?
I’m always looking for legacy Zero88 equipment to break for spares. Because I’ve seen (& repaired) a lot of Zero88 kit I can give you an honest appraisal of value for your kit and help you choose a replacement unit. You might not actually need to replace your kit – it may just need a simple repair, have a look here at a brief summary of what I can repair.
How much do you charge for Zero88 spare parts?
Where the spare parts are still available from Zero88, I’ll charge the recommended VAT inclusive price (if you’re a repairer but don’t have a Zero88 account then I can offer you a discount).
If the spare part you’re after is a reclaimed part, then I charge what I consider a fair price for the part based on my experience and the rarity of the part – however I do realise that they’re not gold plated so I try not to go crazy. Where they’re a replacement part e.g. a compatible PSU with connectors fitted to suit then I charge a commercial price based on cost of components and my labour.
Will you post items to me?
The answer is “No – I want to be sure that you get the stuff you’ve paid for and that it’s intact” so I send small parts (that will fit a letter box) by post but otherwise via Hermes or UPS. The cost of Hermes is about the same as Royal Mail and I’ve had a better experience with Hermes of items arriving “in time” and intact.
If you’re not sure I could help – then get in touch and ask