I keep a stock of the most common spares for Zero88 equipment including the following:
- Zero88 Fader caps for Sirius 24/48, Lightmaster XLS, Level series (Old style)
- Zero88 Fader caps for Alcora, Elara, Frog and Solution
- Replacement triacs for BetaPack 1 dimmers
- Replacement triacs for BetaPack 2 dimmers
- Replacement triacs for BetaPack 3 dimmers
- Replacement triacs for Alphapack 1 Alphapack 2 & 3 dimmers
- Replacement triacs for Chilli series dimmers
- Zero88 Faders for all desks including Sirius/Lightmaster/Level, Alcora/Elara Mk1, Alcora Mk2, Frog, Solution and Orb
- Replacement Zero88 transformers for BetaPack Mk1, BetaPack Mk2, Sirius & Demux 48
- Replacement channel fuses for all Zero88 Dimmers
- Replacement Batteries for Frogs, Jester, Solution and Sirius/Lightmaster
- Replacement PSU’s for Alcora/Elara, Frog, Jester & Solution desks
- Replacement PSU’s for Linebacker DMX tester.
Reclaimed original Zero88 Spare Parts
I also have a stock of reclaimed spare parts consisting of:
- BetaPack 2 Chokes and holders
- 15a Panel mount sockets old & new style for Alphapack & BetaPack
- BetaPack Fuseholders & caps – Mk1 and Mk2
- BetaPack Fuseblown neons – Mk1 & Mk2
- Alcora/Elara tactile actuators and front panel buttons
- Sirius & Lightmaster buttons
- Sirius & Lightmaster collet knobs
- Sirius, Lightmaster, Level fader cap inserts
- Sirius 24/48 keyswitches
- Sirius 24/48 Blackout switch
- PSU’s for Alcora/Elara (DMX only & DMX/Analogue), Frog, Jester & Solution desks
- BetaPack Mk2 finger plates
- BetaPack Mk 1/Demux 48 metalwork
- BetaPack Mk1 Wall mount brackets
- BetaPack Mk1 Rackmount brackets
- BetaPack Mk1 Choke PCBs
- BetaPack Mk1 Main PCB nylon standoffs
- BetaPack Mk1 Main PCB including mains transformer
I can also order spare parts direct from Zero88 so if you don’t have a local dealer, I can supply them for you, my experience identifying parts means I can take some of the pain out of buying spares.
I’m working on an online shop so that you’ll see pictures of the above parts to compare with yours, keep checking back for updates.
Fed up of timewasters on eBay?
A lot of folks think that selling old Zero88 stuff on eBay is easy especially when they’re not sure whether or not it’s working properly. I’ve often heard of disputed sales because the buyer thought it was a simple repair of the plug. I’m always looking for Zero88 equipment I can break for spares and I can give you an honest appraisal of value for it and help you choose a replacement unit.
How much do you charge for Zero88 spare parts?
Where the spare parts are still currently available from Zero88, then I’ll charge the Zero88 recommended VAT inclusive price (if you’re a repairer but don’t have a Zero88 account then I can offer you a discount).
If the spare part you’re after is a reclaimed part, then I charge what I consider a fair price for the part based on my experience and the rarity of the part – however I do realise that they’re not gold plated so I try not to go crazy. Where they’re a replacement part e.g. a compatible PSU with connectors fitted to suit then I charge a commercial price based on cost of components and my labour.
Will you post items to me?
The answer is “No – I want to be sure that you get the stuff you’ve paid for and that it’s intact” so I send out via Hermes by default or UPS. The cost of Hermes is about the same as Royal Mail (or slightly more) but I’ve had a better experience with Hermes of items arriving “in time” and intact.
If you’re not sure I could help – then get in touch and ask